Firstly - An apology...
There has been a problem in the plugin that manages the entries to the Prize Puzzle over the last few weeks, which means that I cannot be certain of what entries may or may not have been made. For that I sincerely apologise, as I do to Andrew who has been a star in providing the puzzles.
So here’s what I am going to do to make it up to you…
Firstly, here are the links to all the previous puzzles, inclding this weeks.
Each puzzle is worth 1 to 3 points, it doesn’t matter whether you answer one of them or all of them as all the points you correctly score will be put into a league table and the winner, unsurprisingly, will be the one with the most points at the end of the month! The league table will be updated as entries come in, so you can see how your competitors are doing!
Due to the technical problems with entries, the four sets of puzzles will remain active until the end of the quiz on Thursday 3rd October. Whoever is the winner for September will receive a £25 gift voucher plus an exclusive #1PMChat T Shirt!
Not only that, in addition to the monthly prize for the monthly league winner, your points will add up month on month in order to to find the overall winner for the year which will be announced at the end of July 2020
Rules of Entry
- Only entries submitted on the entry form will be valid
- It is a free to enter competition for the followers of @1PMChat1
- Puzzles will be published on a Thursday with the results published on the following Wednesday, unless circumstances dictate otherwise and you will be notified as such.
- There is no cash alternative prize
- Competition is only open to people over 18 and resident in the UK
- Personal data will not be kept and will be deleted within 7 days of the results being published.
- The competition rules can be altered at the discretion of #1PMChat and are subject to the usual rules of force majeure.