You only have until 3PM on Thursday 3rd of October to submit your entries for September’s #1PMChat Prize Puzzle Challenge!
Below is the current table showing entries so far! I wonder if all those who have emailed and DM’d will actually submit their entries on the actual entry form? Or are you just going to let @Photoesque walk away as champion with the exclusive #1PMChat T Shirt and £25 gift voucher?
Here’s how the Prize Puzzle Challenge works…
Each week, during the Thursday quiz on #1PMChat, A new set of Prize Puzzle challenges are published. Each puzzle is worth 1, 2, or 3 points. Once you have solved the puzzles, submit your entry using the entry form.
Your total points are then put in the league table and each month a winner is declared! In addition to the Monthly challenge there will be a league table for the whole of the #1PMChat year, which ends at the end of July 2020. There will be a prize for each monthly league winner and a final prize for whoever tops the league at the end of the year!
Rules of Entry
- Only entries submitted on the entry form will be valid
- It is a free to enter competition
- Puzzles will be published on a Thursday with the results published on the following Thursday after the lunchtime quiz.
- There is no cash alternative prize
- Competition is only open to people over 18 and resident in the UK
- Personal data will not be kept and will be deleted within 7 days of the results being published.
- The competition rules can be altered at the discretion of #1PMChat and are subject to the usual rules of force majeure.